Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goddag, Copenhagen!



One of my fondest memories is a trip I took to Copenhagen during the fall of 2006. I spent a long November weekend visiting one of my best friends in the land of Hamlet and open-faced sandwiches. The cobblestoned streets were darling, the architecture was beautiful, and there were such well-designed housewares and furniture. Highly recommended!








Like any good Delta Gamma, I took the requisite anchor photo.








THE Little Mermaid


An adorable patisserie -- er, bageriet.




Go Columbia Lions!


Dusk settles on the main shopping street.


Hands-down the best street meat ever. Fried onion topping -- mmm.


All of the bars were really promoting the hell out of the 2006 Christmas beer.


Tintin's Adventures into the Land of Topless Women


And no trip to Copenhagen would be complete without a meal of Smörgås!



No comments:

Post a Comment